Blogarama Vocal Minority: A primer on credit card fraud

Vocal Minority

Monday, April 11, 2005

A primer on credit card fraud

The above link is for those of you that that do not use the internet to pay bills and are very careful with your personal information. You know, the one's that think it could never happen to them. The real problem here is not that the internet allows the crooks to communicate and organize their efforts, it that there are virtually no laws governing how our information is protected. Come on Congress, get off your butts and pay attention to the real world.

ORblogs - Oregon Weblogs Community Blogarama - The Blog Directory

5 Comments:

  • Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about credit card fraud. It pretty much covers credit card fraud related stuff.

    By Blogger heropoo, at 8:11 AM  

  • Great blog. I surf the web looking for blogs like
    this. Your site was on point and will be back again!
    I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your commercial corp gmac mortgage blog.

    By Blogger job opportunitya, at 8:56 AM  

  • I just came across your blog and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here.
    I also have a web site & blog about mortgage calc so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work!

    By Blogger Mortgage Center, at 1:45 PM  

  • Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about credit cards for bad credit that covers credit cards for bad credit related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

    By Blogger Credit Center, at 4:34 PM  

  • Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for ##keyword## related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.
    My site ##link## is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a ##keyword## site focusing on mortgage refinancing related topics.

    By Anonymous texas mortgage, at 10:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home